Roofing Inspection Summary
A comprehensive inspection was completed on the Arctic Glacier facility's roofing system. A careful visual examination provided evidence that the roof was in poor condition, with leaking on many of the existing roof's construction.
Commercial Roofing Job Description
We applied a commercial roofing product with an elastomeric, acrylic, and a monolithic roof coating, in a bright white finish, to completely waterproof the substrate on this building with a Metal Roof in fair condition. A continuous and seamless monolithic membrane enveloped the commercial building's roof.
In addition to roof coatings, we applied a BASF spray polyurethane foam (SPF) system designed for roofing applications.
- Roofing Job Location: Omaha, NE
- Commercial Roofing System or Type: Spray Foam and Roof Coatings
- Product Manufacturer: 838 BASF Foam
- Product Details: Spray polyurethane foam acrylic roof coatings.
- Roof Condition: Poor with leaks
- Roof Ponding: No
- Roof Sloping: Yes
- Was spray foam roofing applied to this job: Yes