Roofing Inspection Summary
During the evaluation of this roof, we determined that almost half the roof was in poor condition with leaks and the other part of the roof was not leaking. The existing roof material was EPDM rubber roofing. We decided to use roof coatings over the existing roof material.
Commercial Roofing Job Description
We applied a commercial roofing product, a polyurethane roof coating, known for its flexibility. Polyurethane roof coatings often serve as a protective coating for sprayed-in-place foam roofing. Our polyurethane roof coating systems form an incredibly durable and flexible monolithic membrane layer providing a continuous and seamless monolithic membrane enveloping the commercial building's roof.
- Roofing Job Location: Pierce, NE
- Commercial Roofing System or Type: Polyurethane Roof Coatings
- Product Manufacturer: Aldo Coatings
- Product Details: ALDOCOAT polyurethane roof coatings
- Roof Condition: Poor
- Roof Ponding: Yes
- Roof Sloping: Yes, low slope
- Was spray foam roofing applied to this job: No
Other Commercial Roofing Projects
Clip 'n Curl Hair Design
Bill Blank Agency
American Feed & Farm Supply, Inc.
Sioux City Foundry
Sioux City, IA
Smeal Fire Apparatus Co. - Neligh
Logan Street Radiator
APW Wyott, Inc.
St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church